While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is about - author unknown

Catching Up....

It's been nearly 9 months since I last blogged - just before our big road trip of July 2012....I decided to do a snapfish book for our July-Dec pix of last year but will catch up/regain momentum posting online to our blog b/c I like the ease of keeping it up as we go and printing a book 2x year....hopefully I can remember all our good times and the girls cute thoughts.  Life is really, really good but oh so full - smiley face!!!!

Although as i type this - I realize i'm not sure how I'm going to do this b/c so many of my pictures are now captured solely on my iPhone - I upload them directly to snapfish from there....hmmmm!!!  I can download too but it just seems like double work.  Maybe I will go back to snapfish books.....we shall see!